Comment on page
The minimal version of the Purchasely SDK supporting this integration is v3.4.0. If the Purchasely SDK integrated in your app is under the minimal version, please update it.
The Branch SDK also needs to be integrated inside the app.
This integration will allow you to get all the available Purchasely events to Branch and get a better and deeper understanding of your subscription business and customer behavior.
Purchasely provides a unified dataset to track the subscription events for all stores. These events are generated by the Purchasely Backend and can be sent to Branch.
Subscription events generated by Purchasely will be sent to Branch using a server-to-server integration. As a result, you will be able to see all the subscription events in your Branch Dashboard and map them with your acquisition campaigns.
The names of events sent to Branch can be overriden when setting up the integration.
The integration requires several steps:
- 1.Associate the user to events by providing the Purchasely SDK with the customer user id provided to the Branch SDK
- 2.Activate the Branch integration in the Purchasely Console
To associate users, you will need to tell our SDK the User ID that is given to Branch SDK when using their
Then, inform our SDK of the User ID used:
Purchasely.setAttribute(.branchUserDeveloperIdentity, value: "Actual Branch User ID")
Purchasely.setAttribute(Attribute.BRANCH_USER_DEVELOPER_IDENTITY, "Actual Branch User ID")
Purchasely.setAttribute(Attributes.BRANCH_USER_DEVELOPER_IDENTITY, "Actual Branch User ID");
The activation requires 3 steps:
- 1.Retrieving your Branch API Key from Branch's dashboard
- 2.Retrieving your Branch API Secret integration's dashboard
- 3.Enabling the Branch integration in the Purchasely Console
- 1.Go in the "External integrations" section, and open the edition form for Branch:
2. Enable the integration
3. Set your Branch API Key
4. Set your Branch API Secret
6. Enable the events you want to be sent to Branch
7. (Optional) Override the names of the events that will be sent to Branch
To test your integration, you can perform a set of in-app purchases in a Sandbox environment (eg: TestFlight for the App Store) and verify your events are received in the Branch dashboard https://dashboard.branch.io.