Comment on page
Display paywalls and manage in-app transactions
Most of Purchasely customers use this mode because it allows to take benefit of all powerful features from Purchasely.
This mode is particularly relevant for teams starting their journey with in-app subscriptions as it will avoid developers to:
- code an in-house transaction processor, manage the subscribers lifecycle and produce store-specific code to plug with the app stores (3 to 6 months of work in average)
- waste time on developing the paywall(s)
Instead, teams can focus on developing their core product and features and use subscriptions as a convenience.
You can do pretty much everything:
- Display paywalls and change them remotely
- Create as many paywalls as you want to multiply the touch points
- Process transactions and extract meaningful data from stores receipts
- Connect this data with your marketing tools using our integrations
We need to know whenever a user is logged in or logged out to:
- Hide the login button in the paywalls
- Check if the user already used a trial and display the correct price
To display a paywall, you need to can get a Controller / Fragment from Purchasely.
In these cases your app is notified by the SDK and you must unlock the content / service.
After the initial purchase you will want to check the status. To do so you can use one of the following options:
Paywalls can be used in many othe ways that can be:
If your app already has subscribers, you must migrate them to Purchasely to:
- Have complete dashboards including every subscriber acquired in the past
- Handle status using the