The minimal version of the Purchasely SDK supporting this integration is v3.3.0. If the Purchasely SDK integrated in your app is under the minimal version, please update it.
The Iterable SDK also needs to be integrated inside the app.
This integration will allow you to get all Purchasely subscription events to Iterable making you able to trigger automated communication based on those events, messages that could be linked to a Purchasely powered paywall to engage, upsell, retain customers.
Purchasely provides a unified dataset to track the subscription events for all stores. These events are generated by the Purchasely Backend and can be sent to Iterable.
Subscription events generated by Purchasely will be sent to Iterable using a server-to-server integration.
The names of events sent to Iterable can be overriden when setting up the integration.
The integration requires 2 steps:
- 1.Associate the user to events by providing the
Iterable User IDor your user's email (depending on which you use with Iterable) to the Purchasely SDK
- 2.Activate the Iterable integration in the Purchasely Console
The activation requires 2 steps:
- 1.Setting up a new ServerSide Integration API Key in the Iterable Dashboard
- 2.Enabling the Iterable integration in the Purchasely Console
- 1.Go in the "External integrations" section, and open the edition form for Iterable:
2. Enable the integration
3. Set your Iterable API Key’
4. Enable the events you want to be sent to Iterable
5. (Optional) Override the names of the events that will be sent to Iterable
To test your integration, you can perform a set of in-app purchases in a Sandbox environment (eg: TestFlight for the App Store) and verify your events are received in the Iterable dashboard https://app.iterable.com/login.
If your events do not appear, check in your Iterable Projects Settings (https://app.iterable.com/settings/project) that your event is listed under
Existing custom eventsor that
Allow new custom events into the systemis enabled.