- 1.Connect to the App Store Connect Console
- 2.Navigate to the following section: App Store Connect > My Apps > [YOUR APP] > In-App Purchase > Manage
- 3.Select the in-app Purchase you want to create
- 4.Fill in the Reference Name and the Product ID
- 5.For a renewing subscription, adjust the subscription duration
- 6.Adjust the prices
The value of the Product ID parameter will be needed to be mapped with the corresponding plan in the Purchasely Console.
Subscription groups are an artefact provided by the App Store for grouping subscriptions. They have a set of specific properties :
- A free trial or introductory price can only be used once per group, per user. In other words, if a subscriber has already taken advantage of a free trial or introductory offer, he will not be able to take benefit of another free trial or introductory offer if it purchases a subscription (the same one after cancelling it or another one) in the same subscription group.
- A subscriber can only have one active subscription inside a subscription group. This means that when a subscriber that has an active subscription (let's call it Subscription A), purchases another subscription (Subscription B) within the same Subscription Group, its previous Subscription (A) will automatically be cancelled.
- Inside a subscription group, in-app purchases items are ordered. In this case of a subscription migration (A → B) , the upgrade/downgrade/crossgrade policy will be applied depending on the order in which Subscriptions have been ordered inside the Subscriptions Groups.
- Subscription groups are associated to localised data that determine how the subscription will appear in the phone settings
In the App Store Connect Console, navigate to the following location : App Store Connect > My Apps > [YOUR APP] > In-App Purchases > Subscription Group
From their, you can either create a new
subscription groupor attach you new in-app subscription to an existing subscription group.